Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wordpress for Dummies Rocks!!

I bought Wordpress for Dummies and am in the process of reading it. I know there is a lot of free information about Wordpress out there but here is what I found. I am what you would consider a computer savvy person but I am new to blogging. I had a hard time finding the information that I wanted. Many of the free online tutorials seemed to be missing pieces of crucial information. So I bought the book.





I have found this book to be extremely excellent. The book is easy to read and follow. It is s broken up into sections. You can read the sections that you need and not have to read the whole thing. It covers a wide range of topics including using a hosted service, self hosting, Multi-User, themes, plugins, and designing. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is new to blogging and to Wordpress.